Fresh Oyster Mushrooms (PLEUROTUS OSTREATUS)
Like all meaty and sweet oysters, these mushrooms are high in protein and wonderful sautéed, grilled, or fried as a side or even the main course! Oyster mushrooms are known for its antiviral properties as well as cholesterol-lowering abilities. These shrooms tend to have a subtle, savory without a strong earthiness. They work well in a range of different dishes, adding a tender, pleasing texture when cooked.
- Meaty texture and mild, sweet flavor
- Can be used and cooked in many different ways
- Pairs well with chicken, seafood and white meats
- Known for diverse health-enhancing properties
- Sold in premium, eco-friendly, preservation packaging
- Actively grown inside Forest To Fork’s start-of-the-art fruiting chambers
- Expertly, small-batch grown in New Hope, Minnesota, U.S.A.
- Picked per order and sold direct to consumer
A delicate, mild flavor with a velvety texture and a favorite around the world. Oysters can be eaten raw (in moderation) or cooked, and pair well with chicken, seafood and white meats. This mushroom’s meaty texture lends well to frying, stir-fry, and braising. As they are extremely perishable, use Oysters as soon as possible for optimum flavor and quality.
Fresh Oyster Mushrooms
To order, please call 612-870-9662